- Lt. Christopher Couty, Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office, firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 225-802-2500
- Captain Chris Fontenot, Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office, email@example.com ~ 225.362.8343
- Captain Shawn Winchester, Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office, firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 225.268.5016
- Sgt. Bradley Treuil, Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office, email@example.com ~ 225-324-3654
- Sergeant Jarvis Mayfield, Lafayette PD, firstname.lastname@example.org, 337.258.6589
Lt. Christopher Couty, Iberville Parish Sheriff’s Office, email@example.com ~ 225-802-2500
Born in New Orleans, Christopher Couty moved to Baton Rouge at an early age and graduated from Broadmoor High School. He was the son of the Louisiana State Commissioner of Labor. Chris studied at Southwest Mississippi Community College before completing his B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix. Chris has well over 20 years full time experience in law enforcement. has worked in corrections, communications, and emergency medicine, and is the proud father of five, four of which are currently active duty or have prior military service. He has also served as an adjunct instructor with the United States Department of Transportation’s “Transportation Safety Institute”, and has published several articles in scholarly publications, as well as being a former contributor to American Police Beat magazine.
Captain Christopher “Chris” Fontenot, Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office, firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 225.362.8343
• Christopher (Chris) Joseph Fontenot
• Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office serving since 1992
• Served in the capacity of Corrections Officer, East and West Ascension Patrolman, Narcotics Detective, Criminal Investigations Detective, East and West
Ascension Patrol Sergeant, Patrol Lieutenant, Supervisor of a Special Assignment/ Street Crimes Unit and currently as the Supervisor of Property and
Financial Crimes with the rank of Captain.
• Committed to providing a positive work atmosphere that flourishes by individual success and member ownership.
• 1991 Gonzales Volunteer Fire Department “Fireman of the Year
• 1996 Knights of Columbus Council 2657 & VFW Deputy of the Year
• 2007 Knights of Columbus Council 1087 Deputy of the Year
• 2019 Promoted to the Rank of Captain
• 2019 Graduate of the Leadership Ascension Program.
• Married to Debbie Munson Fontenot of St. Amant where they reside with three children, Haley 21, Carley 19 and Cade 12
My name is Shawn Winchester and I am 47 years old. I am married to Tiffiny Mitchell-Winchester for 3 years and have one daughter Courtney Winchester, 26 years old and two grandchildren who are the love of my life Erin, 8 years old and Eason, 21 months old. I am employed with Ascension Parish Sheriff Office for 23 years in which all of them has been in Corrections. I have worked in many capacities from Shift to Pre-Trial, Classification/Records, and now to Captain/Assistant Warden. I am also the POST Corrections Instructor along with Red Cross First Aid, CPR, & AED Instructor for my department. I am also the contact person for the AFIS. I really enjoyed helping people in our parish.
In my spare time I love to travel and spend time with my family and friends and watching sports. I have started to take control over my health by eating healthier and being more active on a daily basis. I have turned part of my garage into a home gym. One of my proudest accomplishment was to attend school for 12 years without missing a day of school.